OrangeHRM Partner Requirements
We expect your company to satisfy these basic requirements to be considered for OrangeHRM's Partner Program:
- • Experience in HRM consulting and implementation
- • Availability of sales and marketing resources
- • Customer references
- • A minimum of one sales and one technical representative
OrangeHRM Partner Program Benefits: Appendix
A support Incident is not:
- An incident is defined as a single, reproduceable issue displaying specific symptoms where: 1) OrangeHRM agrees the problem is directly related with the operation of the OrangeHRM software and 2) a resolution can be reached using reasonable efforts. A single support incident may involve multiple round trips of contact.
- Incident - a problem that cannot be broken down into separate subordinate issues. If a problem can be broken down into subordinate issues, each shall be considered a separate incident.
- Reproduceable - A problem that OrangeHRM can re-create on its own systems.
- Operation - a problem that is directly related to OrangeHRM software. It does not include the interoperability of OrangeHRM software with any third-party products, nor does it cover sources of input that are initially foreseen to not adhere to the published guidelines or specifications.
- Custom coding or consulting.
- A problem directly caused by a software bug, documentation error, or unsupported feature.
Our Partner Network