There are 2 main reasons why you should sign up for our certification program:
- Improve your position within your organization as an OrangeHRM Expert by:
- gaining vital product knowledge and consulting skills
- implementing key standard practices in your organization and improving efficiency.
- Increase your marketability throughout the industry by:
- joining a growing community of certified professionals and
- increasing your earning potential by becoming a sought after HRMS consultant.
- Skills and techniques required to gather customer business requirements
- knowledge of how to setup and configure all OrangeHRM modules; Admin, PIM, Leave, Time, Recruitment, Onboarding, Training, Performance, etc.
- Admin training - Technical and functional knowledge required by Administrative users of the system.
- End User training - functional training for end users of the system.
Professional and Enterprise clients:
The current implementation process prepares the individual for the administration of the modules purchased.
The OrangeHRM Certification Program will provide an all-encompassing training course of all the modules selected, as well as practical know-how of configuration and setup of those OrangeHRM modules.
Open Source clients:
OS clients will need to begin the program from stage 1, regardless of their prior usage and experience with the system.
The program includes:
- Online/Onsite training sessions
- Practical tutorials
- Q&A Sessions
- Online Exam based on modules purchased
- Access to OrangeHRM University
The certification exams will cover the following modules:
- Core HR and Employee Information Management - $300
- Leave Management & Time Management- $300
- Performance Management & Training - $300
- Recruitment and Onboarding Management - $300
Professional = 1+1, Specialist = 1 + 2, Expert = ALL above
$800 for all modules.
Exam fees: Professional - $100, Specialist - $200, Expert - $300
Once the training has been completed, the administrator will sit through practical tutorials and Q&A sessions with the OrangeHRM consultant. The online exam is the final step to becoming a certified expert.
After passing the exams, the OrangeHRM Certified Expert will be recognized as:
- proficient and knowledgeable in implementing and configuring the selected OrangeHRM modules and
- being able to train administrators and end-users of OrangeHRM on the selected modules.