Taking the upgrade further, OrangeHRM released the professional and enterprise solution API to allow vendors, and developers, the opportunity to create products that easily integrate with OrangeHRM solutions.
The professional and enterprise options of OrangeHRM create a virtual, full-service HR ecosystem with a full suite of modules, just some of which include the following:
- Centralized system administration with tools to create and extract reports, define pay grades, and indicate employment status.
- Easily use and manage your personnel information, view employment history, or create informative reports.
- All aspects of leave, time off, and timesheet management are available through the OrangeHRM dashboard. Request leave, grant leave requests, review and capture attendance data, increase efficiency, and reduce employee downtime with these OrangeHRM modules.
- Recruiting, onboarding, and offboarding are important features of OrangeHRM solutions. From candidate sourcing, decision support, and interview assistance, the latest version of OrangeHRM creates a real-time environment for locating and hiring the right talent.
- Document and disciplinary action management enable HR managers to create, track, and store confidential and other types of documentation.
- Included with the professional and enterprise solutions, OrangeApp offers the ability and flexibility of monitoring your HR environment on your mobile device—wherever you are in the world.
These dynamic capabilities offer vendors a wide range of options to develop associated products to integrate with the OrangeHRM platform and create enhanced, or specialized services.
If you have a question about the API, or want to know more about the OrangeHRM enterprise and professional HR environment—contact us to talk about your questions today.