Optimize the Use of OrangeHRM
With OrangeHRM, users and HR managers have a wide range of powerful options available at their fingertips. Whether you are a new or experienced user, you can benefit from online or on-site training designed to enhance your level of expertise with our system and modules of on-site installations or web-based HR software.
What is OrangeHRM Online Implementation?
Online training on the functions and capabilities of the OrangeHRM system and modules is seamlessly delivered through Cisco Webex on a training schedule that suits the individual or departmental needs of your users.
Delivered in English, online training offers HR, IT and other system users an in-depth knowledge of OrangeHRM without travel or workday disturbance.
For SME, start-up or other users, online training supports user groups with a maximum of six employees per session. Use online training to introduce the system to new hires, enhance the understanding of experienced users, or roll-out new modules or system functions.
What are the benefits of Online Implementation?
Online training benefits your company in the following ways:
- Small online sessions support focused training objectives.
- Training is scheduled around your individual or departmental schedules.
- Thorough training sessions cover topics like data collection and uploading, user role management, module training, roll-out and other issues.
- Online training is cost-effective and efficient.
- Eliminate travel and work downtime through online training in place.
- Attendees receive a thorough working knowledge of your OrangeHRM system and modules.