Is your organization in the cloud yet? What we are referring to here is the Software as a Service (SaaS) model that has transformed the way millions of organizations manage their human resource functions today. Gone are the days of internal servers and filing cabinets overflowing with employee information. Now, companies turn to scalable and flexible software capabilities to securely handle their day-to-day HR administration on a virtual platform.
Advantages of Turning to Cloud-based HRMS
If you are not yet using a cloud-based human resource management system then it’s time to learn how this can benefit your organization. Let’s review some of the major advantages of HRMS on the cloud.
- ·Cost Control – One of the most common reasons that companies look to cloud-based HRMS is the cost factor. Following the recession which had many companies looking for ways to reduce HR costs; the cloud software model has the best return on investment because of open source options like OrangeHRM.
- More Customized – Instead of a single implementation with serious limitations as companies experienced in the past, the cloud SaaS offers up a customized approach that lets HR leaders select from the features that they need. The software then becomes customized and adapts, as the company needs change.
- Portability – With companies changing and reducing costs to meet with industry demands, there exists the need to have a product that can grow and move frequently—even to mobile devices in the field. A cloud-based HRM has the ability as it can be accessed from anywhere in the world via a secure sign on process.
- Self-Service – Instead of spending a great deal of time and money on implementations of new features, an HRM in the cloud can help HR administrators solve their needs with one-click solutions. Self-service tools and add-ons give more power to team administrators so they can turn elements on and off as needed.
- Intuitive – In general, cloud-based HRMs are built to be user friendly and intuitive to those who need to access them. That’s why a system like OrangeHRM has been designed with the end user in mind, according to the requests of real HR and payroll administrators who know what they want.
- Reporting Power – Having a way to organize all the HRM data that your organization creates with comprehensive reporting is a feature included in cloud based systems. In fact, one of the benefits of OrangeHRM is the ability to run customized reports that make data a powerful visual tool for communicating employee information and trends in your HR division.
- Integrated – A great deal of work goes into creating an HRM on the cloud that can “talk to other common applications and processes. A well-designed HRM offers seamless integration with HR and payroll software that’s also located on the cloud. This makes it easier to manage daily HR functions and stay on top of a growing company.
Not sure if an HRM on the cloud will work for your business? Get in torch with OrangeHRM’s knowledgeable support staff to learn how we can bring these benefits and cost savings to your organization.