OrangeHRM 2.6.4 will be released this week. The continuous usability improvements have proven to be very successful, existing users are slowly being upgraded to the latest versions. Our development team has been giving us quick releases this year with the improvements they make. 2.6.4 is a slightly more delayed release which has addressed numerous sections on the personnel information management module.
Below are some of these improvements that you will see in the next release.
- Profile picture moved to the left.
- Ability to add custom fields for any screen on the PIM.
- Options to enable/disable selected fields.
- Add attachments for any section in the PIM.
- Work experience, education, license, languages, and skill categorized under qualifications.