Located in the cultural crossroads of the Big Apple, OHRM Con takes place on October 1-2, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel just a block from New York’s Time Square.
Industry experts and key influencers make up plenary and session speakers for OHRM Con. Select presenters include:
- · David Axmark: Co-founder of MySQL and advisor to MariaDB, Mr. Axmark is an open source and dual licensing specialist.
- · Lee Congdon: Chief Information Officer at Red Hat, Mr. Congdon is an IT visionary with more than 25 years of experience in solutions delivery, knowledge management, and process improvement.
- · Dr. Richard Johnson: As Department Chair at the University of Albany, Dr. Johnson pursues a research focus on Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), e-learning, and the sociological impacts of technology on culture.
Five Great Reasons to Make OHRM Con Your HR Tech Conference This Year OHRM Con offers the right balance of expertise and education against the backdrop of an exciting world-class cityscape. Here are five great reasons to attend OHRM Con this year:
- This state-of-the-industry conference explores the developing edge of open source, and its place in the HR field. Talk to experts and hear how to best support your HR space
- Workshop, plenary speech, and panel forums give you ample opportunity to network with other professionals and learn tech and process solutions.
- Take advantage of training opportunities with OrangeHRM to optimize your system use and improve your ROI. Launching at OHRM Con, the new OrangeHRM Applicant Tracking Module is free to conference attendees.
- Learn best practices you can apply to your own HR setting in a dynamic but collegial conference setting.
- Take time to enjoy the New York Film Festival, Oktoberfest, and the Literary and Arts Festival in New York City.
Be part of the first open source HR conference. Register by July 31, 2015 for savings on the workshop and conference fee. New York City and OHRM Con—the place to be in October 2015!